Father Gheorghe Dragomirescu the confessor

Born in 1915 to a poor peasant family from Blăjani, Buzău County, Gheorghe Dragomirescu attended the “Chesarie Episcopul” Seminary in Buzău and then, with his salary as cantor in the church of his native village, he attended the Faculty of Theology in Cernăuți. After several services in the parish of Mărăcineni and in the monastery of Barbu, in 1946 he was appointed to the parish of Lopătari, Buzău County. During the inter-war period, out of love for his fellow men and for his faith, he was animated by the political currents that propagated spiritual change in the country. He was […]

More →